Once upon a time,
far far away, there are seven little dancing fairy who love to dance so much.
Seven of them,
Love each others, Dance together.
One day,
The shortest among all of the dancing fairy- Green little dancing fairy decided to write a biographer for her friends.
Hence, the story begin...
Alyson-I dream a little dream, dance is like a wonderland~
The pink little dancing fairy -Alyson, love philosophical, love day dream.
She always relate dance with nice quote.
She daydream on bed, beside riverside, under trees and flowers. We call her a dreamer dancer.
Adalyn-I dance graciously, I walk nobly, just like my name.
The peach little dancing fairy- Adalyn always practice her move in front of big, bright mirror.
She like to dance graciously just like her name.
She is the quite one among all of them. A caregiver who is patient to listen to others.
Ayita- Pointee, arabesque, I raised up my arms, I turn around, I move with the music, and guess what am I doing?
The yellow dancing fairy- Ayita. Happy go lucky, humours, and outgoing!
You will meet her in party, with lots of dancing move.
She love to make friends with people, helpful! Never miss her big laugh on face!
Alora- My Dream, is flying, like a bird.
The blue dancing fairy-Alora. She like freedom.
She dance with birds in the jungle, and fly to the sky with them.
She wish to travel across different places to enjoy the wind.

Annabelle- Cest La Vie, de la danse " It is my life, dance!"
The purple fairy- Annabelle. Romantic & Innocent.
She love all the romance story. Her room is full with love story books.
Swan Lake is her favorite tales.
Armelle- In my dream, I could be a princess, and that's what I am.
The violet dancing fairy- Armelle. A princess who love roses.
Green finger, handy craft is her hobbies.
She believe that honest to be what she is is important. She call it Congruence!
and me?
the green little fairly, who have no name.
I'm the shortest, not the best among people.
But, I know what I'm capable of.
without hesitate and fear of humiliation.
I dance with my short feet. which I proud of.

0 comments:
Post a Comment